Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Priety Zinta- Off to Harvard

Little Miss Bossy:Preity Zinta has been indulging herself in the entrepreneurial side since long time.

The dimpled beauty along with then beau Ness Wadia bought the Kings IX Punjab cricket team of the Indian Premier League. Soon after, she dumped Ness. But the team is still her priority. She knows how to play boss, whether it's cheering her boys on the cricket field or promoting her team through reality TV show Behind The Seams which takes you through the journey of her cricket team.


The star, who's always had an opinion on everything, is not one to shy away from a challenge. So what if she hasn't a clue about business!
Preity Zinta is leaving Bollywood for B-school. “Yes, I’m going to the Harvard Business School to study a short executive course in negotiating and deal-making,” she says. “I thought that since I spend so much time in the US, I might as well use the experience better. I applied to Harvard and got accepted, so I’m quite kicked about going there next month.” Best of luck Priety!