Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Katrina: No kissing anymore


Katrina Kaif had now decided to make it official that she won’t do a kissing sequence in any of her films in future.
Says Katrina, “I don’t deny I’ve done scenes in the past where I did things that I wasn’t comfortable with. But now I won’t. I just don’t feel comfortable doing kissing scenes, or for that matter, wearing a bikini on screen.”
It seems that all her directors are keen on showing her kissing scenes with her co-stars but katrina has been avoiding them so far. Except for her recent movie New York Katrina managed to refuse all her directors! Even for her forthcoming film Dostana 2 Katrina has made it clear to producer Karan Johar and director Tarun Mansukhani: "no exposure, no kissing.” Katrina is quite firm as she says, “It’s true. I’m not at all comfortable doing kissing scenes. Call me a prude or conservative. I just don’t feel kissing scenes jell well with our audiences. So no kissing scenes for me.”