Thursday, January 7, 2010

3 idiots Chatur bags Screen Nomination.


He may be just one-film year and not many remember his name but US-based Omi Vaidya exteremely overjoyed these days. The Role of Chatur Ramlingam i 3 idiots has made him an overnite sensation.
He has been nominated for the best actor in comic role 2009 by the Star Screen Awards to be held in January.

"When I was at the premiere of 3 Idiots, no one recognised me. I was a bit depressed but when it got over, it was difficult for me to even get out of the theatre. I have been enamoured by the love and appreciation I have received from the audience," Omi said recently.
"Today, when I go out on streets, people come and shake hands with me... It feels nice," he added.

Chatur has most of the funny lines and comedy scenes in the movie! He leaves his mark on the viewers mind with his superb acting skills.This 27 yr old Maharashtrian Stays at Los Angeles,graduated from Los Angeles country High school of Arts and has appeared in many TV shows including 'The Office'.(R6B9XQ5WJGD9)