Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Deepika with Shahid?

Shahid Kapoor and Deepika Padukone have become one of the most desired on-screen couple.
Too much in public demand to be seen together!

Karan Johar admitted to the news saying, "A barrage of people from all over the world are asking me to take Shahid and Deepika in my next film. Ironically, they are both actors I have not worked with. I would love to do a film with them together. I have no idea as to what kind of film it will be whether a love story or serious drama. They are both a fresh pair who haven`t worked together. Shahid and Deepika make a great pair! I loved Kaminey and Shahid`s work in the film. I think it`s Shahid`s career-best performance and Deepika too is a beautiful and extremely poised individual."

Choreographer turned director Ahmad Khan next flick Pathshaala is on the verge of final scripting and Ahmad is keenly interested in bringing this hot jodi together. Although Khan has confirmed with Shahid he has not yet finalized the female lead.
Well everybody is keen to see the two freshly single 'hotties' in a new film.