Monday, January 25, 2010

Rock on success bash

Shah Rukh Khan, Preity Zinta, Farhan Akhtar, Karan Johar and many other Bollywood stars attended Arjun Rampal's success bash after the film ‘Rock On’ won the National Award. The party was hosted by Arjun Rampal at his residence in Bandra.
A proud producer Farhan comments,"I had now put Rock On completely at the back of my mind; what with all the hectic promotion I'm doing for my new film Karthik Calling Karthik, pre-production to my sequel of Don and my sister Zoya's next film. Suddenly the National Award reminded me of how far Rock On had come. I'm very proud of my director Abhishek Kapoor and my co-star Arjun Rampal. Incidentally, debut films are lucky for me. I made my directorial debut with Dil Chahta Hai and my acting debut in Rock On."
Catch the glimpses of this party here