Thursday, January 28, 2010

Shahrukh Khan proposes a girl

Shahrukh made this one girl named Tillana Desai lucky!

To have SRK down on his knees is many a girl’s dream, but she was the one who ended up with the special attention. We spoke to Tillana Desai, who gushed, “SRK was really cute. Usne mujhe yeh wedding ring pehnai. I told him that I’ve been crazy about him for years. Unfortunately, he is married. I guess he thought that my love story was very unusual and that’s why he said that we should get married and gave me this ring. I will never remove the ring and I am glad that he accepted my love and admiration for him. He even asked me about my family and I told him that they could not make it. However, I invited him to my house for dinner, but I guess he was busy.”

SRK was in Ahmedabad promoting his film My Name is Khan and didn’t imagine he’d run into a girl, dressed up as a bride, who also wanted her name to be Khan!